DC Moto have recently launched their 2014 Moto Gear range in collaboration with Troy Lee Design, the manufacturers of the kit. For 2014 DC have produced three pro models for team riders Robbie Maddison, Jeremy McGrath and Nate Adams. Now on it’s second year, this line of motocross gear is starting to cement it’s place in the industry, with its combination of new skool style, comfort and top end production quality.
Designed with comfort and minimal weight in mind, the GP Gear also offers the durability that TLD is known for. Breathable and flexible material allows a custom, comfortable fit for any rider. The versatility of the line makes it the perfect choice for all types of riding conditions.
- Micro-mesh fiber polyester material provides lightweight fit.
- Ribbed stretch v-neck collar for comfort.
- Tapered and angled cuff design provides greater roost protection and less material bunching.
- Gel print on tail keeps jersey in place.
- 9 panel construction race fit.
- Lightweight combination 500 denier polyester mesh / 600 denier polyester for maximum ventilation
- Velcro side cinch strap system allows for up to 2” expansion of waist
- Oversized 13” cowhide leather on the knee for maximum durability, added grip and heat protection.
- Velcro / snap button front and YKK brand zipper for increased closure security.
- Rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place.
- 2-way spandex in the knee, calf, and crotch provided added flexibility and accommodate protection.
- Athletic, race fit provides unrestricted movement.
The full kit will set you back around $173.00