The DC Unilite shoe is a new concept of trainer for DC. The Unilite was designed to give top DC athletes like Travis Pastrana the best shoe possible to train in. Fitness and training are becoming a bigger part of action sports all the time, and a clumpy or vulcanized sole skate shoe simply doesn’t cut it in the gym anymore. The Unilite is easily the lightest shoe we’ve ever held here at Loko Mag for sure!
The Unilite is simply loaded with tech features and high end materials:
- Lightweight, flexible action sports shoes
- Unilite technology provides long lasting cushioning and impact protection
- Progressive No-Sew technology upper
- Breathable mesh with reinforced moulded synthetic overlays
- Lightweight mesh tongue
- Injection TPR logo details
- Moulded ortholite footbed for comfort and support
- Strategically placed rubber on outsole for durability
The Unilite is available now from the best DC shoe Dealers!