The DaBoot Superpark in northern Italy is headed up by Italian FMX pro and Red Bull X-fighters Judge Alvaro Dal Farra. He has opened up his FMX park as a place for riders to go and train with everything you could need for an FMX progression session! Loads of ramps, hips, a quarter pipe a huge foam pit and an air bag, all built on a well draining, all-year round surface!
Here’s what facility owner Alvaro Dal farra has to say on his FMX Park:
“The FMX park is open 365 days a year as it’s placed inside a private pit, allowing daily fine-tuning and reshaping if needed. The base dirt is very sandy allowing water to drain, meaning riders are able to jump within 10 minutes after a rain storm. The top layer of soil is perfect for shaping and remains smooth right through the winter. We even tested it with snow when the DaBoot FMX Team took advantage of some snowy conditions for a successful film shoot in an amazing and fresh environment.
The park is one of the best in Europe and Da boot offers a full package for your trip with sweet accommodation, a mechanic, training and more.”
Da Boot Superpark gives riders a complete service:
– A pro level FMX training park
– Good value accommodation in fully equipped self catering apartments or at the nearby hotel
– A great local restaurant with a sport and FMX-rider friendly menu just 2km from the park
– A mechanic always at their disposal
– Several leisure activities in the area (including snowboarding in the winter months)
– Bike hire options
– Access to a gym
Contact Alvaro Dal Farra
+39 340 6899693
Check out: http://www.daboot.it/v2/